The Name of the Game
- Customer Focus: We listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
- Belief in People: We believe in people, trust in positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and actively develop a workforce that is diverse in style and background.
- Recognition: We find reasons to celebrate the achievements of others and have fun doing it.
- Coaching & Support: We coach and support each other.
- Accountability: We do what we say; we are accountable; we act like owners.
- Excellence: We take pride in our work and have a passion for excellence.
- Positive Energy: We execute with positive energy and intensity. We hate bureaucracy and all the nonsense that comes with it.
- Teamwork: We practice team together, team apart.
100% CHAMPS with a Yes
Hospitality: 3 of the most important aspects of hospitality
- Smile - Greet the customer with a sincere smile
- Eye Contact - Maintain eye contact with your customer
- Listen - Pay attention to your customers
- Thank You - Make certain to provide each customer with a 2 part departure
- When resolving customer satisfation issues, always remember
- L - Listen
- A - Apologize
- S - Satisfy
- T - Thank you
As a team member of Taco Bell, YOU are empowered to resolve customer satisfaction issues. You can prevent customer perceptions of "rude" by resolving their issue immediately.
Zero Tolerance for Rudeness Policy
The name of the game is Customer Service! Our expectation is that every customer will leave our restaurants satisfied with out food, facilities and service. We, at Taco Bell, have a zero tolerance for rude behavior towards our customers. Customers who receive treatment they perceive as "rude", leave our business less than satisfied. This will not be tolerated. Any team members failing to meet our zero tolerance standard for rudeness can be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.