Job Description - Crew Member
DEPT. / SUPERVISOR:
Restaurant General Manager, Sr. Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Lead
- Restaurant Basics - Delighting Guest, Food Safety Sanitation, Guest and Employee Safety, Security & Daily Cleaning
- Food Preparation - preparing raw ingredients for menu item production
- Menu Item Production - preparing menu items for orders
- Daily Operation - Receiving and Storage, Preventative Maintenance, Opening Procedures & closing procedures
- Guest Assistance - Dining Room/Lot, Dining Room Cashier, Drive-thru Cashier & Drive-thru outside Order Taker
- 16 years old or older (if under 18 must provide proof of age and work permit as required)
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Food handler's certificate according to state or local requirements
- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Is punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
- Exerts high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner.